- Nathaan Gem & Jewelry, Nathaan Chaiweeman Ltd., Part, Cubic Zirconia Stones Factory
- Princess Cut Colors of Sapphire Tennis Bracelet 14K Gold on QVC
- Nathaan Gem & Jewelry, Nathaan Chaiweeman Ltd., Part, Synthetic and Glass Stones Factory
- Triplet opal gold plated silver ring
- Fine Diamond Pendant - Shiral - Kreeli Jewellery
- Natural Yellow & White Diamond Ring, 14K Gold, 1.00 cttw, by Affinity on QVC
- Golden Yellow Cubic Zirconia Loose Teardrop CZ Gems Drop Synthetic Gems Wholesale China
- Oval amethyst white gold pendant
- Large Ruby color round cz in 14k w gold anniversary ring- item # 8021
- TOP 10 Jewelry Rings - Super Sale
This pendant and necklace are made of solid 14k gold, featuring quality simulated alexandrite and cubic zirconia stones. Our simulated alexandrite has a rich, beautiful color and an unmatched sparkle, so it will easily convince others it's the real thing. The necklace is a thin, delicate and feminine rope chain with a spring ring clasp. Alexandrite is the birthstone for June, making this a great gift for your loved ones with June birthdays!
The pendant measures 7mm (0.28 in) x 13mm (0.51 in) and weighs 1.1g. The chain measures 0.8mm thick and weighs approximately 0.6g. The necklace is available in 13", 15", 16", 18", 20" and 22" lengths. The pendant is also available for purchase separately.
Choosing Chain Length
Unsure what length chain to buy? 18" is the standard length and will look great on most people. 13" length is recommended only for small children. The 15" length is great for small children as well, but it can also be worn as a choker on an average size adult. The 16" length will fall just above the collarbone on an average sized adult woman, while the 18" chain will fall just below it. For best results, we do recommend using a tape measure to check neck size before placing your order.
Pure gold (24 karat) is a very soft metal. In order to make it into durable jewelry you can wear everyday, it is mixed with other metals to add strength. The most popular alloy of gold is 14K gold, which is 58.5% pure gold and 41.5% other metals like silver and copper. Adding other metals to gold also allows us to make beautiful gold variations like white and rose gold.
Gold Jewelry Care
To clean your gold jewelry, soak it in a bowl of mild liquid detergent and lukewarm water. Then rinse with water and dry with a soft cloth. Be careful not to bend any prongs while cleaning, as this could loosen stones from their settings. We recommend storing your gold jewelry individually wrapped in soft cloth to protect it from being scratched.