- Worth Many Horses - Repairs to Beadwork
- Smithsonian National Museum of the American Indian
- The Sant Ocean Hall Episode 2- at the Smithsonian's National Museum of Natural History
- A Continent Divided: Europe And Its Refugee Crisis
- Part 09 - Of Human Bondage Audiobook by W. Somerset Maugham (Chs 95-104)
- Part 1 - The Age of Innocence Audiobook by Edith Wharton (Chs 1-9)
The focal is created by affixing and finishing a paper image (in public domain) of a woman identified as "Lakota Woman" to a metal base with a product that creates an oil painting like finish and texture. Then, the focal is shaped and copper leafed at the edges and hole punched. The piece measures about 1 1/2 inches by 1 3/4 inches. The necklace is completed with copper colored chain and lobster claw clasp, lead and nickel free. Questions are welcome. Every purchase comes with a charming burlap gift bag, ready to give or nice to receive! Thanks so much for stopping by!