- An Evening of Story and Song with Lee Smith, Jill McCorkle and Marshall Chapman
- Agnes Obel - Riverside (Official)
- Riggio Forum: Lee Smith | The New School for Public Engagement
- The Man in the Brown Suit
- The Ruins of Paris, 1871
- Outdoor Idaho: Rockhounds
- Hall of Mosses
- Stonehenge Legacy by Sam Christer. A Book Review
- Murder On Flight - Free Old Mystery Movies Full Length
- Calling All Cars: History of Dallas Eagan / Homicidal Hobo / The Drunken Sailor
A dusty box discovered in the wreckage of a once prosperous plantation on Agate Hill in North Carolina contains the remnants of an extraordinary life: diaries, letters, poems, songs, newspaper clippings, court records, marbles, rocks, dolls, and bones. It's through these treasured mementos that we meet Molly Petree.
Raised in those ruins and orphaned by the Civil War, Molly is a refugee who has no interest in self-pity. When a mysterious benefactor appears out her father's past to rescue her, she never looks back.
Spanning half a century, On Agate Hill follows Molly’s passionate, picaresque journey through love, betrayal, motherhood, a murder trial—and back home to Agate Hill under circumstances she never could have imagined.