- An Evening of Story and Song with Lee Smith, Jill McCorkle and Marshall Chapman
- Riggio Forum: Lee Smith | The New School for Public Engagement
- Outdoor Idaho: Rockhounds
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 All Unique Monster Locations Kingdom of Tantal
- Agatha Moses - Nigerian Praises - Nigerian Gospel Music
- The Ruins of Paris, 1871
- Agnes Obel - Riverside (Official)
- The Man in the Brown Suit
- Swift Silver Mine | Kentucky Life | KET
- Now You Can Really Take Home The Goldfinch, Thanks to Verus Art®
A dusty box discovered in the wreckage of a once prosperous plantation on Agate Hill in North Carolina contains the remnants of an extraordinary life: diaries, letters, poems, songs, newspaper clippings, court records, marbles, rocks, dolls, and bones. It's through these treasured mementos that we meet Molly Petree.
Raised in those ruins and orphaned by the Civil War, Molly is a refugee who has no interest in self-pity. When a mysterious benefactor appears out her father's past to rescue her, she never looks back.
Spanning half a century, On Agate Hill follows Molly’s passionate, picaresque journey through love, betrayal, motherhood, a murder trial—and back home to Agate Hill under circumstances she never could have imagined.