- Men's 2.75 TCW Emerald-Cut Lab Created Sapphire Ring In 18k Gold Over Sterling Silver
- Wedding & Engagement Promise Rings Collection // Most Popular 2017
- Mens 5.5 cts Emerald Sterling Silver Ring Sizes 8 To 13 SR10944 by Peora.com Jewelry
- Best Women's Engagement Rings | Top 10 Best Women's Engagement Rings
- Yellow Gold Ruby Ring
- 14K Yellow Gold Mens Diamond Ruby Pinky Ring 0.85 Ctw
- XPY Sterling Silver and 14k Yellow Gold Diamond and Heart-Shaped Created Ruby Ring
- TOP 10 Jewelry Rings Gemstones - New Arrival
- 14K Yellow Gold Mens Diamond Emerald Pinky Ring 1.00 Ctw
- Best Top 10 Rings Gemstones Special Valentine Edition
S&G is a line of stylish fine jewelry crafted with precious gems and diamonds set in sterling silver and 14k gold.
Unlike other processes that feature a thin layer of gold covering an underlying metal, S&G is simply silver and 14k gold; two separate precious metals in two different castings – creating one stunning piece.
Throughout history, these two precious metals have been revered by royalty, fashionistas and jewelry aficionados the world over.
Gold has been one of mankind's most valued substances since the beginning of time. Throughout history, great civilizations have built up treasuries of this precious metal, reserving golden objects for their most important rituals and ascribing miraculous powers to it.
The ancient Egyptians equated gold with the sun, the giver of life, and reserved its use for pharaohs only. The Etruscans created meticulously hand-wrought objects using fine granules and threads of gold, a technique still practiced today. The Chinese saw gold as the yang of the sun – with silver representing the moon's ying.
Gold is so soft and malleable that it can be melted and shaped to create virtually any design. But this softness also makes pure gold less than desirable for jewelry usage – which is why it is usually alloyed with other metals such as silver to make it stronger and more durable. 14k gold is 14/24ths gold content, or roughly 58.5% gold and provides the optimum balance between gold content, hardness/durability and affordability.
Silver, once considered more precious than gold, has one of the highest reflectivities of any metal, giving it unmatched brilliance. The precious metal was discovered over 6,000 years ago and was believed to have mystic qualities associated with the power of the sea, moon and lunar goddesses.
Paired with glamorous 14k gold, diamonds and gemstones, S&G’s gold, silver and diamond/gemstones combinations create a dazzling – yet affordable – fine jewelry statement.
The S&G collection features a wide selection of pendants, earrings and rings that blend timeless glamour with elegance and individuality for women who aren’t prepared to compromise on style, quality and affordability.
Andin International Inc. | A Division of Richline Group | 2011