- Diplomat Phantom 8 watch winder
Do I need a watch winder?
Well, you didn't need to buy more automatic watches than you can wear at one time, did you?
But don't worry, you are far from alone! Many collectors and enthusiasts quickly get into this dilemma. Ultimately, the main function of a winder is as a convenience device.
1. Put the watch on the watch winder;
2. Plug the AC adaptor into the back of the winder;
3. Turning the control switch knob on the back of the winder;
4. There are 4 modes for the programmable microprocessor to control the time interval of winding cycle as follows:
Mode 1 6 Minutes time interval for every 2 minutes clockwise winding.
Mode 2 6 Minutes time interval for every 2 minutes counter clockwise winding.
Mode 3 6 Minutes time interval for every 2 minutes Counter clockwise winding; + 6 Minutes time interval for every 2 minutes clockwise winding.
Mode 4 180 Minutes time interval for every 10 minutes bi-direction winding.
Cycle will be repeated until power off)
For any winding mode, the rotator (noise level below 5dB)Will turn 6.5-8.0 turns/minute
1x Watch Winder
1x Cleaning cloth